Interpretation of Terms:
Company or projectvala.com is a platform under the domain projectvala.com which is a service that maintains the highest educational standards and promotes academic integrity.
ProjectVala Expert or Expert is a person who is engaged by the Company as a freelancer who provides services within the Company Agreement (assistance in writing in the form of providing a Customer with a sample of a completed task for research purposes).
A customer is a person who visits projectvala.com in order to get the professional assistance from an projectvala.com Expert. Or to use the tools or samples of academic assignments provided on the platform free of charge.
Writing Service is a service provided by the Company and its Experts within a defined time frame and under strict Customer‘s requirements.
"To deliver Writing Service" means to create, write or in any way produce, either fully or in parts, a sample of a completed academic drafts for a fee.
Product means a result of a delivered Writing Service. It is a sample of a completed academic task that is not intended for submission to any university, college, academy, school, or other educational institution which is chartered, incorporated, licensed, registered, or supervised by the state, in fulfillment of the requirements of a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study at any such educational institution.
projectvala.com shares in the global movement towards individual learning approaches that facilitate higher education. In this document, we share our vision for the proper usage of our service.
projectvala.com declares that the practice of trafficking in academic materials serves no legitimate purpose and tends to undermine the academic process to the detriment of students, the academic community, and the public and that such practices are not be allowed within projectvala.com.
projectvala.com experts are not allowed to condone academic dishonesty, which involves assisting students in cheating, obtaining grades with a paper written by an Expert, or obtaining degrees with a dissertation or thesis written by projectvala.com Expert. Academic dishonesty in terms of projectvala.com includes:
- Plagiarism: Reproducing the work of projectvala.com Expert without attribution.
- Collusion: Working with one or more other individuals to complete an assignment in a way that is not authorized.
- Copying: Reproducing and submitting the work of projectvala.com Experts, with or without their knowledge.
- Impersonation: Falsely presenting oneself or engaging someone else to present as oneself in an in-person examination.
- Contract cheating: Contracting a third party to complete an assessment task, generally in exchange for money or another manner of payment.
- Data fabrication and falsification: Manipulating or inventing data with the intent of supporting false conclusions, including manipulating images.
projectvala.com Experts are forbidden from knowingly helping a student cheat, plagiarize, or engage in activities that violate the academic policies of the educational institute the student belongs to. This includes projectvala.com Experts taking tests or completing graded assignments for students. If an projectvala.com Expert is found to knowingly help a student cheat, he or she will be immediately removed as an projectvala.com Expert from the platform.
Customers are not allowed to use any services on projectvala.com for any kind of illegal activities that violate any college policies. Customers should not use projectvala.com for either illegal activities or hire projectvala.com Experts in order to cheat or violate academic integrity and college policies.
At the projectvala.com Platform, we provide an opportunity for you to educate. We trust that you will behave professionally and with integrity towards Customers and students on our platform. As an projectvala.com Expert providing services on projectvala.com, you are expected to follow these guidelines:
- projectvala.com Experts will not create or contribute to situations that would violate any college or corporate policies.
- projectvala.com Experts will not help students cheat or commit fraud.
- • projectvala.com Experts will not provide any student enrolled in a university, college, academy, school, or other educational institution with the Writing Services knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said Writing Services would be used inappropriately, meaning with the intent for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
To Parents and Teachers
projectvala.com encourages both parents and teachers to take part in the global educational mission of this project. We believe that the future of education incorporates an individual approach to learning as well as learning from samples. From you, as a teacher, we highly expect that:
- You give permission to your students for sharing classroom material in order to help a student get the most out of projectvala.com.
- You encourage students to learn better and improve their skills with the use of free tools, available samples, and products written by projectvala.com Experts.
- You shall not prevent students from using tools and Products provided by projectvala.com Experts as a part of a learning process.
- • You shall not prevent tutorial assistance rendered by projectvala.com Experts which does not include the preparation, research, or writing of a dissertation, thesis, term paper, essay, report, or other written assignment knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said assignment is intended for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
For you, as a parent, we expect that:
- You give your child financial support to improve their academic performance with the help of individually crafted samples - Products.
- You motivate your child to use the samples and tools provided within projectvala.com as a reference for future research and learning.
List Of Prohibited Task Requests
Any Customer of projectvala.com, either on the Platform or Mobile Application that infringes on the restrictions specified in this document, will be banned, and her/his account will be deactivated permanently with no option for recovery. This is a non-exhaustive list of requests that violate the rules of projectvala.com:
- Completing school/college or other academic tasks on behalf of a student
- Impersonating a student’s identity for any purpose
- Preparing educational materials that a student presents as their own work
- Getting answers for tests, exams, labs, or other tasks when instructed by a professor or the institution not to obtain outside help
- Ghostwriting any kind of academic assignments connected to Medicine and Health
- Ghostwriting of dissertations, theses, and term papers
- Fabricating data, information, or citations
- Creating fake financial reports
- and any other tasks that violate college or corporate policies
Academic Integrity Abuse
If you become aware of any case of Academic Integrity violations on the projectvala.com Platform, please immediately contact us and report the abuse.